We all know that Whistler is a place of adventure and exploration, and celebrating days spent this way is all part of the fun. Whether you’re looking for that après bike ride/ski day ice cream, mid-hike/snowshoe scone, or pre-paddle/xc-ski croissant, this tour takes you to some of Whistler’s best places to pick up a treat. Happy sugar rush!
Know Before You Go
- Allow four hours to do this tour in its entirety, or dip in and out over a few days to avoid a sugar high!
- This tour is best experienced on foot, although it's good to note that Confetti is located in Creekside, a five kilometre walk down the Valley Trail one way
- Don’t forget to bring your camera and a water bottle
- Public washrooms can be found at Whistler Olympic Plaza, Portobello, and by the BC Liquor Store in Creekside
- Downloading this tour will take a small amount of data – consider downloading while connected to a wifi network to avoid data charge