It's time to get your suds on as we go on a tour de beer around Whistler. We've chosen some spots that either brew beer on-site, or have a great range of local, craft beers for you to try. Bottoms up!
Know Before You Go
- Make sure you allow the app to send you notifications so it can alert you when you're coming up on a tour stop (you can do this in settings within the app).
- Please drink responsibly - know your limit and stay within it.
- Our suggestion would be to dip in and out of this tour over a few days. Maybe group the Function Junction breweries together, and also the Upper Village locations.
- This tour is best experienced on foot, although to get to the Function Junction spots you can either hop on a bike, bus, or taxi. If you do opt to bike please stay safe, wear a helmet, and drink responsibly.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera and a water bottle (for between stops).
- Downloading this tour will take a small amount of data – consider downloading while connected to a wifi network to avoid data charge.