It's time to get your suds on as we go on a tour de beer around Whistler. We've chosen some spots that either brew beer on-site, or have a great range of local, craft beers for you to try. Bottoms up!
Know Before You Go
- Make sure you allow the app to send you notifications so it can alert you when you're coming up on a tour stop (you can do this in settings within the app).
- Please drink responsibly - know your limit and stay within it.
- Our suggestion would be to dip in and out of this tour over a few days. Maybe group the Function Junction breweries together, and also the Upper Village locations.
- This tour is best experienced on foot, although to get to the Function Junction spots you can either hop on a bike or bus or grab a taxi. If you do opt to bike please stay safe, wear a helmet, and drink responsibly.
- To find the starting point of the tour, click the Start Tour button below, and the Get Directions button will connect you with a map to find your way. The first point of the tour is Hunter Gather, this restaurant is located on Mainstreet in Whistler village. Main street runs adjacent to the popular Whistler village walking stroll. If you are the designated driver, the closest place to park is either on Mainstreet or Marketplace. You can also park in one of the Public parking lots 4 or 5, then take a stroll across the Olympic Plaza to get to Mainstreet.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera and a water bottle (for between stops).
- Downloading this tour will take a small amount of data – consider downloading while connected to a wifi network to avoid data charge.